Insecticide and Fungicide
For true organic gardening all season long!
National Organic Program (NOP) Certified
An insecticide and fungicide, in one product, both you and
your garden will love.
Use it indoors and outdoors
PureSpray GREEN Concentrate has been used by commercial and organic growers for close to two decades for protecting their high value crops. Now, that same effective insect control is available to you.
• You can use PureSpray GREEN Concentrate early in the season (including dormancy) to prevent insect problems from developing, without damaging early emerging plants.
• Use PureSpray GREEN Concentrate on ornamental plants, shade trees and shrubs through the summer, right up to harvest without worry.
• Quickly controls pests and disease. It removes harmful insects, insect eggs,
and pathogens, while being mild on beneficial insects.
• Has the lowest level of toxicity of any competitive spray oil product on the market.
• Scientifically proven to work as well as, or better than, synthetic chemical pesticides
on a variety of crops including: tomatoes, grapes, apples, and pears, plums and citrus
fruit to name a few.
• EPA Registered—Each component of the formulation meets or exceeds
‘Pharmaceutical/Food grade’ quality standards.
• Provides the flexibility of year-round use (between 32°F and 95°F )—right up to
• Compatible with virtually all water types and hardness.
• Virtually odorless and readily biodegradable†.
• Many harmful pesticides are being delisted, your choices are becoming more
limited. Be sure to choose the purest — PureSpray Green™.
How it Works
PureSpray GREEN Concentrate uses the latest technology in horticultural spray oils to rid your garden of harmful pests in two easy steps:
• Suffocates insects that are present on plants by blocking their airflow through
a non-toxic process.
• Prevents further damage by coating the plant, making the surface unfamiliar
to insects so they don't attach themselves to it.
PureSpray™ GREEN Concentrate
Insecticide and Fungicide — MSDS